CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- You acknowledge and agree with:
- Foreign currency exchange rates vary from time to time. The Company will not entertain any claim for compensation due to change in the rates.
- You shall only make payment for bookings upon receiving formal electronic (e.g. the in-app chat function) or written communication from the Company, which should be retained for use in the event of any discrepancies.
- You shall satisfy all regulatory including but without limitation to Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Funding for the Proliferation of Mass Detruction Weapons No. 8 of 2010, Law No. 9 of 2013, and such other laws and regulations as may be applicable from time to time.
- You shall fully cooperate in the event that additional information is requested from you by the Company to carry out Customer Due Diligence requirements as required by the Applicable Laws.
- Any refund may be liable to additional charges as deemed necessary by the Company at its sole discretion including but not limited to charges, costs or expenses of whatsoever nature including Faspay, processing or bank charges the Company may have incurred.
2. By making a booking or online payment, you agree that:
- any arising liability is on your own account;
- you are waiving all right of claims and may not hold the Company liable from any legal action or losses incurred;
- if you have made any advance payments before the completion of any regulatory checks on yourself/yourselves or provided insufficient information to process a refund, you may face a delay in receiving any qualifying refund. In this respect, you agree and acknowledge that you are aware that the Company may require additional time to process the refund, though we will strive to expedite any such process.
- Any refunds for prepayments will be subject to conversion of pre-purchased currency to Indonesian Rupiah At the Company\’s \”Buy\” rate or original \”Sell\” rate whichever is lower or the agreed Indonesian transaction amount if a card was used to obtain Indonesian Rupiah
CANCELLATIONS MAY BE CATEGORIZED INTO THE FOLLOWING TYPES:
- Cancellation Upon Completion of a Purchase/Sale Transaction:
- We do not allow a cancellation for a completed transaction where the currency exchange has already taken place and a receipt has been issued. In the event, you wish to cancel the completed transaction, you shall immediately perform an opposite transaction to your earlier exchange to reverse the purchase or sale (e.g, sell back the purchased foreign currency to the Company). You are liable to pay for the difference in the buy/sell rate at the prevailing board exchange rate set by the Company.
- You shall only use the QR Code-based payment facility to make payment when instructed to do so by our staff upon agreeing the amount to be paid and meeting any compliance checks, if applicable. In the event, you inadvertently overpay with the incorrect amount, we will endeavor to transfer the overpaid amount to your bank account within 3 working days after receiving a request of overpayment refund from you together with your bank account details. Such requests should be made only via telephone ((0361) 282360) and approval of requests is subjected to any applicable rules and regulations laid out by the Law. The email shall include your full name, identity card or passport number, original online payment receipt, the bank account number of the bank account used by you in making QR Code-based payment.
2. Cancellation of Bookings
a. Cancellation where no payment has been made:
- If the booking order is made using our website Booking facility and you would like to cancel it, please cancel the booking using our website and provide a reason when prompted. The Company reserves the right to stop honoring further bookings by you if multiple cancellations are made without good reason.
b. Cancellation where full or partial payment has been made while ordering online:
- By making a payment you have entered into a binding contract with the Company and, in the event you decide to cancel the order, you are liable to pay for the difference in the buy / sell rate at the prevailing board exchange rate set by the Company.
- Any claim for any charges, costs or expenses of whatsoever nature incurred by you in relation to such order will not be entertained. In such events, you shall not hold the Company, its directors, officers, suppliers, employees, subsidiaries, related corporation, associates, distributors and affiliates responsible nor liable for any Losses incurred by you in connection with use of the Service.
- In the event, you fail to collect the purchased currency for 3 working days after the agreed collection date, the Rupiah Amount due to you will be transferred to the Company\’s unclaimed money account. The refund process requires 3 working days after receiving a request of refund from you. Such requests should be made only via telephone ((0361) 282360) and approval of requests is subject to any applicable rules and regulations laid out by the Law. You must include your full name, identity card or passport number, original online payment receipt, the bank account number of the bank account used by you in making payment.
This document is strictly private, confidential and personal to its recipients and should not be copied, distributed or reproduced in whole or in part, nor passed to any third party without prior permission. ©Padi Mandiri Valuta, All Right Reserved